Customers must obey the following rules at all times:
- No touching of the dancers at any time
- During a dance customers must remain seated.
- Customers are to remain fully clothed.
- Propositioning to dancers is strictly prohibited.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No drugs or other illegal substances to be consumed on the premises.
- The use of cameras/camera-phones for the taking of photo’s or video footage in the club is not permitted. The management reserves the right to confiscate your device and delete the content. If you refuse to do so further action will be taken.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in ejection from the club.
Strict dress code applies. Smart/smart casual only. No sports clothing, No hoods, No caps, No shorts, No effort equals No entry.
All coats and jackets must be checked into cloak room, each item checked in chargeable at £2
All customers are required to purchase drinks and dances. If not, management reserves the right to ask non purchasing customers to leave.
CCTV cameras are in operation on the premises at all times for yours and our dancers safety.
Search Policy and Police Radio links operate at this club.
Management reserve the right to refuse entry.